We help strengthen the financial capacity of nonprofits through affordable and flexible loans and provide business guidance for staff and boards of directors.
Growth Partners Arizona (GPAz) loan experts work one-on-one with your organization to customize a loan based on your organization’s needs. We make the process as easy as possible and ensure that you are involved every step of the way.
GPAz helps your organization develop effective financial practices so you can devote more time to the people and communities you serve. When you borrow from GPAz and pay the loan back on time, you improve the credit history of your nonprofit, making it easier in the future to borrow from a bank. And, you “pay it forward” by making loan funds available for other organizations.
Growth Partners Arizona loans can support:
- Program growth and expansion
- Equipment purchases
- Tenant improvements and property renovations
- Bridge cash flow gaps while your nonprofit awaits:
- pledges and donations
- conclusion of major fundraising campaigns
- seasonal revenues from sources like tuiton sales, memberships or subscription fees, or grants and other reimbursements