Empowering Communities, Transforming Lives
We are a mission-driven Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) that provides financial resources, responsible loans, training, and coaching to small businesses and nonprofits in Arizona.
How We Support Arizona Small Businesses and Nonprofits
We focus on the most important needs of our local businesses and nonprofits. Our goal is to help you secure the resources, support, and capital you need to move forward.
We offer loans to support the growth of your business..
We assist nonprofits in strengthening their financial capacity through impactful lending.
We partner with trusted organizations to ensure our borrowers are ready to secure the capital they need to grow their business or organization.
Our Growth Lending Model
Being a local CDFI means we are committed to creating an inclusive economy for all. When you repay your loan, we’ll invest that money into other local small businesses or nonprofit organizations. This helps to grow our local economy and provide more local jobs.
We love what we do, but don’t just take our word for it.
ANDRE T. WHITTINGTON
- We are committed to building an inclusive economy.
- We are committed to serving local nonprofits and small businesses.
- We are committed to upholding our values and maintaining high ethical standards.
- We are committed to transparency throughout the lending process.
- We are committed to proving exceptional experiences to our borrowers.
- We are committed to meeting you where you are and helping to get you where you want to be.
Earlier this year, we embarked on a transformative journey with clear strategic priorities aimed at realizing our vision to evolve into a
AVONDALE, AZ In a significant step towards community development and economic empowerment, Growth Partners Arizona (GPAz) and Local First Arizona are proud
TUCSON, Ariz., November 16, 2023 – Marking a pivotal moment in its mission to bolster the small business landscape of Southern Arizona, Growth Partners